B.tech Mechanical Engineer with specialization in welding engineering and professionally certified inspector with American Welding Society and Canadian Welding Bureau Level 2 and holding Level II certification in various NDT methods from ASNT.
· Over 11 years 5 months of experience in welding engineering, Shop
fabrication, welding Training and QA/QC inspection activities.
· Graduate in mechanical engineering from esteemed university in India.
· Post-graduate certificate education in WELDING ENGINEERING from
esteemed university in India.
· Excellent hands on experience in welding process like SMAW, GMAW,
FCAW, and GTAW.
· Experience in conducting training program for welding inspectors for
certification, quality management systems and troubleshooting.
· Excellent knowledge of welding standards like ASME Sec IX, ASME Sec II
A, ASME Sec IIB, ASME Sec IIC, ASME Sec V, ASME Sec V111 Div. 1, B
31.3, B 31.1, AWS D1.1 and Canadian standards.
· Excellent knowledge of welder qualification and welding procedure
· Excellent Knowledge in QC documentation and ISO 9001 Requirements.
· Sound Knowledge in QC activities like Equipment Calibration, ISO 9001
Audit Requirements, Welding Consumable Control, Static and Rotating
Equipments, Hydro testing of Piping, QC Test pack Preparation etc
· Basic Knowledge in Civil and Electrical activities.
· Sound knowledge in welding metallurgy of carbon steel, alloy steel,
· Experience in all documentation works like WPS, PQR, WPQ, NDT
standards, weld map, heat treatment, ITP.
· Experience in guiding a team of Inspectors, Supervisors, Foreman, Skilled
welders and Fabricators for proper selection of electrodes and
consumables, usage of techniques and welding procedures and
preparation of weld joints and to follow best engineering practices and best
· Expertise in various NDT techniques.
· Having experience in process piping, power piping, pipelines,
· Excellent track record of welding inspection.
· Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Highly talented, self-motivated and self-driven individual